My challenge in this Fast Friday Fabric Challenge was to incorporate the irregular shapes of cubism, so I cut my pieces with less of an eye to the images in the fabric and more in just getting an odd but pleasing shape. I added the dark outlines to the pots as both a step away from realism and to help them stand out from the background. For the flowers, I added some foil around the edges to also bring them forward from window.
As an experiment in cubism, I would say that this doesn’t really go that far into that realm. At any rate, making it was fun!
Leave your comments below
There are no comments yet.